Our curriculum is designed to give students a well-rounded and balanced dance education from the pre-school to advanced levels.
We offer something for everyone.
- Beginner Levels 1, 2, or 3 - For ages 3, 4, and 5, this 60-minute class introduces the fun and rhythm of tap, the graceful movement of ballet and the agility of acrobatics. It is offered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Saturdays.
- Combination 1, 2, or 3 - For ages 6 through 8. This class consists of one half-hour of tap and one half-hour of ballet class. The class is offered on Saturdays or on various weekdays, depending on class level.
- Pre-Jazz - This one half-hour class available to our Combination 2 students is an introduction to jazz dance.
- Jazz - Classes in jazz are offered to students who are currently in Combination 3 or above. Students learn various forms of jazz, including classical jazz, Broadway musical theater, contemporary, lyrical and occasional hip-hop.
- Acrobatic - For age 6 and older. Our acrobatic classes stress strength, flexibility and control. Students advance only once they have mastered certain skills.
- Tap - 45-minute classes are offered for students from beginner through advanced levels. Students advance through the levels depending on individual mastery and achievement.
- Ballet - 45-minute classes for beginners through advanced levels emphasizing technique, line and performance.
- Cecchetti Ballet is the basis of our ballet program. Eligible students have the opportunity to advance through the Cecchetti Method in graded levels I through VI. All students take national ballet examinations in the summer. Please refer to the Cecchetti page on our website for further information.
- Pointe classes are offered to our Cecchetti Ballet students who have passed their Grade II national examination. Students under the age of ten are not eligible due to the necessary bone development of the feet.
- Stretch/Modern Technique - Only available to our intermediate and advanced dancers. Students must be currently enrolled in a Cecchetti class to be eligible.
For information regarding pricing and tuition please call or email the studio.