Our curriculum is designed to give students a well-rounded and balanced dance education from the pre-school level on up. We offer something for everyone.
- Beginner Levels 1, 2, or 3 - For ages 3, 4, and 5, this 55-minute class introduces the fun and rhythm of tap, the graceful movement of ballet and the agility of acrobatics. It is offered on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Saturdays.
- Beginning Combination Class - For ages 6 and up. This hour-long introduction to tap and ballet is for students without previous dance training. This level of class is offered on Saturdays.
- Combination 1, 2, or 3 - For ages 6 through 8. This class consists of one half-hour of tap and one half-hour of ballet class. The class is offered on Saturdays or on various weekdays, depending on class level.
- Tap - 45-minute classes are offered for students from beginner through advanced levels. Students advance through the levels depending on individual mastery and achievement.
- Ballet - 45-minute classes for beginners through advanced levels emphasizing technique, line and performance. The Cecchetti Method of Ballet is the basis of our training. Eligible students have the opportunity to advance through all graded levels of Cecchetti and take national ballet exams.
- Pointe classes are offered to our Cechetti Ballet students who have passed their Grade II national examination.
- Pre-Jazz - This one half-hour class available to our Combination 2 students is an introduction to jazz dance.
- Jazz - Classes in jazz are offered to students who are currently in Combination 3 or above. Students learn various forms of jazz, including classical jazz, Broadway musical theater, contemporary, lyrical and occasional hip-hop.
- Acrobatic - For age 6 and older. Our acrobatic classes stress strength, flexibility and control. Students advance only once they have mastered certain skills.
- Stretch and Conditioning - Only available to our intermediate and advanced dancers. Students must be currently enrolled in a Cecchetti class to be eligible.